Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm still alive...

Well, I have been thinking about posting for about a week...but hadn't gotten around to it yet. I have a ton of pictures that I need to post, but I haven't had a chance to sit down & actually do that. I have this Friday off, so hopefully I'll get a little time to get some up then. For now you'll have to settle for 1 picture! This is at my house the evening we had the Christmas version of our Girl's Nights. These gals are the best friends I could've asked for & I thank God every day that He has blessed me with such wonderful pals! Oleta, Letisha & Tawnya (or as I affectionately like to refer to them 'T-LO' lol), you are AWESOME -- I love & cherish the memories we get to make everytime we get together!!! Love you bunches!!!!

3 comments:

LaDonna said...

Jennifer, thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog regarding my MIL! It means the world to us to know our friends are praying!!! Have an amazing week.

MissTawn said...

Awww! Aren't we cute! :)
Love ya girlie!

Erin said...

Could I have your email address? I'm going private and would like to keep in touch.
mine is etenyart@yahoo.com

Thanks