Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged!

Rules: Answer the following questions, then tag 5 other people on their blogs.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
This makes me feel old...I was a sophmore in college at GBS

5 things to do today:
Work
Grocery shopping
Laundry
Download pictures from vacation
SLEEP!!!!!

Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate
Chips/Crackers
Chocolate
Fruit
Chocolate
Cheese
Chocolate

If I were a Billionaire:
Make life easier for my family & friends (that aren't already billionaires LOL)
Buy a lot of stuff (house, cars, etc.)
Quit work & start my family. :-)

Bad Habits I Have:
Eating too much
Not exercising
Watching too much tv...
oh...& I'm the Queen of Procrastination! haha

Places I've Lived:
Winchester, IN
Terre Haute, IN
Cincinnati, OH
Achilles, VA
Overland Park, KS
Shawnee, KS
Olathe, KS

Jobs I've Had:
Librarian
Cleaned houses (maybe THAT's why I hate cleaning my own so much! lol)
Nanny
Taught music & preschool
Drove School bus (yes, I really did!)
Worked at a hospital & then a cancer center...
Currently I'm a Clinical Data Coordinator for a clinical research organization.

5 people I'd like to know more about:
Keri C.
Tawnya S.
Carrie C.
Erin E.
Margaret G.

1 comment:

Scott & Lynnette said...

Hey! I'm just wondering about an update on Jeff. My mom and I have been concerned about him. My email is ahappyfamily07@yahoo.