Friday, June 6, 2008

Update on Jeff

I talked to my mom earlier today & they got the results of my brother's ct scan he had on Tuesday. Apparently the mass has shrunk to 5.3 x 3.6 (it started at 11.1 x 9.8) & the Dr. is thrilled. Unfortunately Jeff still has to do one more cycle (4 treatments) of chemo before he goes on to the radiation therapy, but we are really happy & thankful that he's made it this far & that the mass has shrunk so significantly -- what an answer to prayer! So that's the scoop on that.
Anyway, I'm starting to get excited, because Jeff is flying out here to see me on July 1st & then Mom & Dad will be here on the 3rd (they're driving). We haven't gotten to spend the 4th of July together in a long time, so I'm REALLY looking forward to it! Plus I'm taking a whole week off work ~ YAY! :-D
So, that's my update...I will try to find time sometime soon to post more pictures! Thanks for all your thoughts & prayers! Love ya!!!!

5 comments:

Scott & Lynnette said...

Thanks for the update! I'm glad that Jeff is doing ok and responding so well to the chemo. Tell him that we are thinking of him.

LaDonna said...

What GREAT news!!! We've been praying for him, as well as your whole family. Keep us posted.

Noah and Heather said...

I'm glad to hear the good news! Tell your family "Hi" for me.

Kim Davis said...

Thank God! Jen that is wonderful I will still continue to pray! Thanks Jenn for the Birthday wishes on facebook for some reason I am having troubles getting messages out on facebook! I am at the Library that is probably why! I am on Vocation finally!!!!!!!

Noah and Heather said...

Hi! Just wanted to tell you "Happy Birthday" while I am thinking about it. I hope you have a great birthday!