Friday, December 12, 2008

Point of Grace Winter Wonderland Concert

For many years Point of Grace has been my absolute favorite group, so when I found out they were going to be in town on their Christmas tour, I was SOOOOO excited! I was even able to talk some of my great girlfriends into joining me! I left work a little early in order to get there in plenty of time...yeah...I was pretty much the first one there & sat in my car for quite awhile! HA! Anyway, to make a long story short, I ended up being 2nd in line to get inside. By the time they opened the doors (15 or so minutes late) Letisha & Rachel had joined me & we were able to get FRONT ROW SEATS!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I was SOOOO excited! I got some pretty decent pictures, so I thought I would share a few on here! Merry Christmas, ya'll!

Leigh, Denise & Shelly












Leigh & Shelly's girls sang for us...SO cute!











This is what I like to call their Santa dresses ;-)













Ronnie Freeman joined them for a few songs & did a couple of his own. He was great!













Last outfit change, last song :-(













Letisha & me













Oleta, me, Rachel, Darla & Letisha...so glad you gals came with me! Love you all!













Me with Ronnie Freeman













Me with POG


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to go. Sounds like it was a memorable experience! :D

Your Penn Palz : said...

i saw them once 'live' several years back and loved that concert to death! glad ya'll had fun!
wishing you a fine 2009 with friends and family...