Monday, March 9, 2009

life as we know it...

Tawn & I went to get our hair cut a couple weeks ago. Our wonderful hair dresser Curtis had just married the lovely Christine the week before. Here we are with the sweet newlyweds!!!

T & me with our lovely new hairs! ;-)
This past friday I met a couple friends from work to have lunch at Webster House. This is Charles' (the chef) version of fried green tomatoes...& OH MY...it was heavenly!!!
Amber, Jenevereth & me after our wonderful & DELICIOUS lunch!

TJ checking out my lovely new bag that I bought at WH. :-) It's such a fun, springy color & I'm loving it!

So there you have it...an update of the semi-exciting events in my life over the past couple weeks! ;-)

1 comment:

brandilouwho said...

Love the hair. The bag is great too!! It looks like a Hermes Kelly Bag.