Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Almost time

Well, this week has turned out to be a bit better than last week (thank the Lord!)...though how I managed to get lucky enough to have 3 early morning meetings in my last week at my old job, I'll never know! ha! I'm pretty sure that's just the luck of the draw when it comes to about anything for me!
I'm really trying hard not to think about the fact that I only have 3 more days at the cancer center because whenever I do that...sigh...there I go again...getting all teary! No, I'm not sad about moving on to a better opportunity...but I will definitely miss all of my friends!
So, in order to make it not so difficult on my last day, I decided to go ahead & start cleaning out my stuff from the drawers & off my desk. Good grief! How much junk does one accumalate in a itty bitty cube in 2 years?! lol Somehow, I managed to bring home a full box & there's still more!!!!! I guess that's what happens when you tend to keep everything...hmmm...maybe I need to go through that box again & see what I really need to keep! Well, that's pretty much it for now...I'm outta here for now!
P.S. For those of you wondering about what the house looks like now that we've gotten it painted...here ya go! Now you won't go to the wrong house when you come to see me! hehe!

1 comment:

MissTawn said...

Aw! Your house looks great! I'm glad you're havin a better week chick. Sorry I missed your call today. I'll try to find time to call you tomorrow. ;)

Love you bunches!
~t