Monday, September 3, 2007

Nerves & Zits

The day has finally arrived & I'm as nervous as a school girl on her first day of high school. Why?! Who knows...maybe it's just the fact that I'm starting a new job in a huge, international corporation, my face is all broken out & I have NO idea which of my new outfits to wear! (YAY -- new clothes! lol) I probably shouldn't be so anxious about this, after all, I brought this on myself right??? But regardless of that small fact, I am.
I just keep reminding myself to take deep, cleansing breaths & to pray! I am capable of this job or they wouldn't have hired me...right??? (that's what everyone keeps telling me at least!) Obviously my friends & family have more faith in me than I have in myself, but that could just be the nerves kicking in. I'm probably most overwhelmed that I know absolutely no one in my department...& though I know I'll make new friends, I miss my "old" friends at the cancer center SO much already!
Well, I better go for now...I still need to figure out what I'm wearing tomorrow & do my nails. (yeah...I broke THREE of them the other day -- sigh -- as if the zits weren't bad enough!) I guess that's just how life goes...

1 comment:

keri'sworld said...

Well, girl... I'm feelin' ya on the zits, the nails and the nerves!! 1 week from today I will be *trumpets*

Mrs. Scott Conley...

It's all good!! We have been at the house all day today!! Things are finally coming together!
Can't wait to see you guys on Thursday! Girls Night!! Of course, that's after my few hours with TOBY!!!! WOW, what a night!!