Monday, September 17, 2007

new job, road trip & wedding

well, i have now started my 3rd week at my new job -- & so far, so good! it's still a bit overwhelming sometimes, because there's just SO MUCH STUFF to learn, but i really like what i'm learning, so i think that's a good thing! ;-)
i just got back from keri's wedding in kentucky last night so i have a travel hangover today. not fun when you're tryin to do training...need lots of caffeine!!!!! thankfully my ale8 (mmm...SO yummy) that i'm savoring right now is helping! :-)
anyway, the wedding was beautiful & the trip was so much fun (we will have to do that again someday, tawnya)! it was so wonderful to spend time with my best friend while she was getting ready for one of the biggest events in her life & also to be privileged to be a part of that day! (love ya keri - cause i know you're reading this!) now if only kansas & kentucky weren't so freakin' far away from each other! :-(
i want to post pictures, but apparently our computer "got sick" while i was gone & is in the process of being fixed. anyway, as soon as everything is cleaned up & i can actually use the computer at home, i promise i will download my pictures & get some posted.
so, have a good day...now i can go back to my ale8 & training! :-)

1 comment:

MissTawn said...

It was a great trip...thanks for lettin me tag along!
:)
Love ya!