Tuesday, November 27, 2007

i love my honey

Today I got a phone call from my dear hubby...telling me that he was sick & tired of leftovers & that he wasn't going to eat one more bite of leftovers tonight. I'm sure some people would think I should be offended that he doesn't want to eat my cooking, but mind you it is 4 days after Thanksgiving & we've had turkey non-stop since then!!! I probably would have been a little put out, except that he promptly informed me that he was taking me out. For tacos. At Mi Ranchito. I would, at this juncture like to point out that I happened to mention last night that I was craving a burrito (thanks to a glorious taco bell commercial...lol). I thought that it was very sweet of him to offer to take me for tacos at one of my favorite mexican places...I LOOOOOVE their white cheese dip & salsa!!!!!! So, my loving husband took me on a date tonight...it was a blast & I love it when I don't have to do the dishes! heehee! Of course I'm still stuffed...I think I ate about 4 bites of my meal since I consumed a large amount of chips, cheese dip & salsa -- so much for my diet! ha! Well, I just thought I'd share how my evening went...hope you all are doing well & enjoying your week...only 27 more days til Christmas ~ WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! :-D <3<3

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a wonderful husband! Mine would have not been patient with leftovers for that long. I love Mexican food... mmmmm!